cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining Public Mobile Question

Mike6969
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just signed up with PM and wanted to go with the physical sim card. Am I able to use the eSim option rightnow, so I can start using PM service today? Then switch over from eSim to the physical sim later when it arrives in the mail? 

5 REPLIES 5

@Mike6969  I agree physical sim much better than eSIM . With eSIM you have to buy a new one every time you switch devices . 

Mike6969
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Physical sim is better for connecting to other carriers. I travel alot, so having more access to other carriers is important to me.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

hi @Mike6969 

if you already signed up with physical sim , I do not. think you can change to eSIM yourself now in My Account as your activation has not been completed yet.  Your activation still pending and waitimg for the sim to come to complete

You need to contact support and see if they can change itthe. choice of sim for you in the system so you can go back to the activation and complete with an eSIM option. Please engage them here by direct message

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes you can @Mike6969 , however why bother switching to the physical SIM?

Just retain the e-SIM option, which is free with activations.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mike6969  Yes you can . Once you’re activated on eSIM and you get physical SIM card in hand . Log into your account and go to profile tap to SIM card swap the number @Mike6969 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1693138026340.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

and don’t forget to ask one of your friends for a referral code also @Mike6969 

Need Help? Let's chat.