BDSL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have emailed twice.

I have private messaged 2 moderators.

No replies from anyone.

Self serve not able to login in.

They charged my credit card.

Moderators, please help!!!!

I have 2 more phone numbers (both Rogers) that I want to port over but I am getting a little impatient with this first transaction. 

27 REPLIES 27

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
That's great news thanks for the update.

BDSL

Update...as of Tuesday 10:15pm, my wife's phone works!!

Thanks to all PM moderators in resolving this.

Rockdaddy22
Jeremy is not that kind of mod, he doesn't fix account issues

BDSL

Phone still not working....

Previously I have private messaged 2 mods but no responses.

I just private messaged another mod "Jeremy". Hopefully he will fix my issue.

Rockdaddy22
@BDSL I would start a new thread everyday until it's solved

BDSL

Phone still not working (i.e. no text, no call, no data). Plugged Fido sim card back in and its disconnected.

Yes, I have checked the APN.

I guess I have to keep waiting.

By the way, I have ported 3 phones. 2 of 3 were successful. 1 is ongoing nightmare.

dowfu

i restarted my iphone and it pulled the apn settings, everythings working now for me. thanks!

mimmo
@dowfu Did you check you Apn settings. Search kg or community for apn

dowfu

just tried calling in and out, calls are working for me now. no data though!! have faith! haha

SnipaJay
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Don't want to be a downer but I received that text on friday and still have no service. Hopefully it actually is porting for you though Man Happy

dowfu

hopefully everything gets resolved soon.. and hopefully we will be credited/reimbursed for the amount of days we didnt have service 

and as i type this i got a text, congrats! rewards have been applied to your account....

maybe the servers are just really slow in processing everything? maybe mine will be completed by tonight, cross fingers.

SnipaJay

Unfortunately, a lot of us porting from Fido (and Rogers) had our services disconnected as of today but PM is still not working.  Will have to wait for mods to sort it out.

BDSL

Update....just an hour ago, it seems like the porting process has finally started. I am disconnected from Fido. Plugged in my PM sim card...but can't receive/send any messages/calls yet. Will wait a few hours to see if everything ports over correctly.

Hopefully this will get resolved very soon....

Bender

Same boat as the rest of you. Attempted to port on Wednesday last week from Rogers. Can make calls and send texts but can't receive any UNLESS it's from someone using PM or Telus.

Despite all this though, I'm still going to port my girlfriends Bell line over to PM later today. It's too good a deal to give up on despite the difficulties. Though not saying I wouldn't mind a mod taking a look into it...please lol.

@Shazia_K

Gooner8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Been over a week for me and still no porting from Rogers.

toxbridge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I feel you. I have been trying to do the same since last Friday when I failed activating my second number. It appears that porting number from Fido has always been a pain. I am hoping one of the MODs will get back to me soon and good luck to yours as well.

BDSL

Holy @#$%^@@

This is insane. Did they charge you as well?

If I don't hear from them in the next few days, I am going to call my credit card and tell them to withdraw the charges.

Kellyzhong
Mine was two weeks ago. Still no porting. @Mary_M

BDSL

This is my own thread....

Rockdaddy22
Unfortunately you and many others are in the same boat. Maybe make your own thread.

BDSL

Well, it has been a few days now....

I ported the first number on Thursday night. Today is Monday.

No moderator has contacted me and yet I have been charged already.

This is getting frustrated.

Devil_tear
Yup... The unique email is necessary (most of all) for the rewards... That's why everybody has to have there own account... I was interested in having all under the same account/email as well but I did a little bit of research and I figured out that you couldn't...

Rockdaddy22
I'm happy to see you had the confidence to port the othe two lines 🙂 and even happier that they were successful. You can bet the first one will get fixed, unfortunately it might take a couple days. The mods are working through their backlog of messages at the moment.

BDSL

Another update.

Seems like you can't have multiple lines under one email.

I have to use an unique email (account) for each line.

Therefore the 2nd and 3rd portings were successful.

I need moderator to look into why my 1st porting didn't work but I have been charged.

BDSL

Just an update.

Still no help from moderator after 48 hours.

Furthermore, I tried porting over the remaining 2 of 3 lines over. 2nd porting was successful. The 3rd porting was not. It was telling me "The Self Serve username you have entered is not available. Please try again with a different email address."

Moderators, please help!!

Thanks

mimmo

If you want to port your other two lines and are worried about porting issues, I would recommend you buy the 10 day text only plan on the 19th and then future date the fall promo that same day or the 20th.  you can then port over on the 30th and if there are any issues the mods will hopefully be back to their normal response time.

Kaiyo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The mods are swamped with questions/issues. It will take a while for them to get to everyone. Please have patience. Sending multiple pm will just swamp them more.

Need Help? Let's chat.