cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with calling and receiving calls after loading to activate next cycle

RosyJo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, am on the $25 plan. Loaded my voucher and have not been able to call nor receive calls. Also, I should get 1GB data and nothing is working. 

I tried to call out multiple times and the feedback I get was that I do not have minutes to make calls. Am on unlimited Canada wide calls. Please can someone help. Thank You. 

7 REPLIES 7

@RosyJo   There are couple posts today complaining similar thing.  There could be some renewal issue today.  

Please open ticket with PM Support and have them to investigate further:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

RosyJo

I dialed the *611 and also discovered I have not been credited with the data. It is zero data also. 

RosyJo

Account status is active. This is strange to me. I cants call nor receive calls. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@RosyJo 

All current plans are unlimited Canada Wide calling except the $15 plan which has 100 minutes of outgoing calls. 

Edit: What is your account status?

@RosyJo 

hi have you tried restarting the device? 

RosyJo

Thank you for swift response. I have tried everything. The response I get is that I don't have minutes to make calls. I wonder. Because am on the unlimited Canada wide plan. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@RosyJo 

What is your account status? Is it Active? Is your voucher in Available Funds or noted in payment history?

Have you tried rebooting, resetting network settings or reinstalling SIM card? 

Have you tried sim in another unlocked phone?

Have you put a 1 in front of the number?

Need Help? Let's chat.