cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with auto pay amount after buying 1g of data add on

Emmamay2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased an extra gb of data as my plan doesn't renew until August 4 . 

152.55 payment came off my credit card as well as the 33.90 for the add on I purchased. My funds say they're sitting at only 130 now . My funds should still be around 150 should they not ? 

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Emmamay2 wrote:

I purchased an extra gb of data as my plan doesn't renew until August 4 . 

152.55 payment came off my credit card as well as the 33.90 for the add on I purchased. My funds say they're sitting at only 130 now . My funds should still be around 150 should they not ? 

@Emmamay2  The amount in your account balance or payment history does not show the taxes. Taxes are only shown on your cc statement and that is why it seems like a discrepancy but it's not.

cc: $33.90  -> Funds in account & payment history $30.00

cc: $152.55 -> Funds in account & payment history  $135.00

@Emmamay2 

Which plan are you on?  Did you load up funds for your next renewal and buy a data add on?  Or try to change plans mid cycle?

Maybe screenshot your payment history page (omit personal information) to help determine what happened.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Emmamay2, what shows in your credit card statement is the after tax amount.  What is applied in the account is the pre tax amount.  I am not sure what you did for the top up.  The system will not take funds for renewal until renewal time.  If you topped up in excess of what it takes to buy an add-on, the remainder will sit as account funds which is available for future use. 

Need Help? Let's chat.