cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Data not connecting ?

VStrom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We are a family of public mobile users.... have an unlimited plan.... but I am a low user... over the last few weeks myself, my wife and our kids phones have all had issues of not connecting to network for data, requiring the phones to be rebooted before they will connect properly...

This has happened most days....

Any advice or feedback regarding this?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Jewelss77

Your phone might ha have a update that you have not done yet.. check it out on your settings 

Ade12

That has been my experience so far as well.

VStrom

Different areas..... unfortunately. Phone wouldn't connect to any data service until it had been rebooted...

Ade12

I was having a simular and same issue, my internet kept saying no connection until I restarted my phone. I suggest talking to customer service. They have done some resetting on their end and asked me to reset my mobile network connection and then restart my phone. Not sure if this has worked yet as I haven't left the area.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@VStrom Do you notice the same behaviour when you're in a different area? I wonder if there is or was any issue at the tower you all are connecting to? If you got anyone living nearby and if they are also on Koodo/Telus network, ask them if they are having issue as well.
Try switching your network mode to LTE instead of 5G and see if that makes any difference. 

Need Help? Let's chat.