cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with porting phone number from Lucky Mobile

willybgh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my phone number from Lucky and answered yes to text message I received from Lucky.

Phone seems to be working fine.

I can make and receive calls and text no problem, but I received a voice message from Public Mobile saying there is an issue with my porting of the number

4 REPLIES 4

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

First Reboot your phone.

once you check the porting status and if it is complete and you are able to make and receive phone calls, use DATA and text msgs then you shouldnt worry much about the text. That could be something missed by the system in the porting in process. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@willybgh 

if you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number, or is not complete processing

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you need to send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link

• please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • which carrier,
  • Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

• Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Curious @willybgh 

Did the voice message provide clear direction on what you should do to remedy the issue?

I'm curious if they told you to come here to the community or provided you with a phone number or otherwise.

Can you share details of it without compromising your personal information please?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@willybgh   There is a number you can call and talk to someone and confirm the porting status.  They can confirm what was missed.   I will private message you the number.  Please check your Community inbox, envelope icon on top right

Need Help? Let's chat.