cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this plan pricing correct?

VlntSpcmnSpff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not yet with Public Mobile but hoping to join, and will be doing so if what I'm seeing on the website is correct. I am in BC. When I go to creat my own plan I am choosing the following:

- 90-day plan length

- Prince-Wide talk

- Global text

- 6GB/90 days of data

Plan costs are showing as $180 less discount of $96 for total of $84 before tax. I assume that's before auto-pay discount so I would be looking at $78 every 90 days or $26/mth. Seems too good to be true?

Public Mobile Plan Screenshot.png

14 REPLIES 14

nuidbu

It appears there is no such 95 dollars without text.

I am trying to active one account as of now, and ya....

@Samianauman wrote:
95 dollars for 3 months not bad at all Plus if autopay selected then it's 89 💵 for 3 months
If you don't need text services

捕获3.JPG

And if you close to Hamilton Stoney creek I I'll buy them too as @paulie mentioned it's good to be have spares
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@nuidbu wrote:

Because of the error,

I ordered two SIM card...What should I do now...

If you can't cancel and you are Toronto area, Private Message me, I'll buy one from you. Always good to have a spare. I won't pay double though.  🙂

95 dollars for 3 months not bad at all Plus if autopay selected then it's 89 💵 for 3 months
If you don't need text services
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@nuidbu wrote:

Screenshot_20170421-180927.png

So is this a price error or no? 

If no, what's the charge for text messages? Pay per use? 

This is the correct price.  If you don't choose Global Text, you don't have texting capabilities at all.  Public Mobile is totally prepaid so there is no "Pay per use" charges.

Plans prices error is resolved check the plan page now it's should be showing accurate prices now

nuidbu

Screenshot_20170421-180927.png

So is this a price error or no? 

If no, what's the charge for text messages? Pay per use? 

@nuidbu, you might be able to contact a mod and have the order cancelled if you wish.  I am sure it hasn't been processed and shipped.  If you have an email order confirmation number I would PM a MOD and explain your situation as to why you purchased the SIM cards.  All the info on how to contact a mod can be found here

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Yep sim doesn't expires so hang on to it maybe in future or summer time you find somthing more interesting which fulfill your needs

VlntSpcmnSpff

Thanks to the replies. No longer an "automatic buy" option like what I was seeing, but I will still consider PM when my current plan with VM expires.

@nuidbu

Sorry about the confusion and all these system glitches everything working now check the plans now hopefully you will find something according to your needs 

nuidbu

Because of the error,

I ordered two SIM card...What should I do now...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@VlntSpcmnSpff, it was a display glitch that has been fixed now.  I believe if you look now it will show that plan at $120

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@VlntSpcmnSpff No, everything is glitched right now. Unfortunately, you won't make it pass activation. This would be a deal if it was. 

Need Help? Let's chat.