cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a faster way to login the public mobile community?

fricstix
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I login using my phone's internet browser and am wondering if there is a faster way to stay logged in. Is there an option to get a message and reply without have to relogin when someone responds to a question in the public mobile community?

5 REPLIES 5

@fricstix PM has no app to keep costs low, but you can create a shortcut to your home page of the community page and mark "keep me login" option. However, if you clear cache and cookies, you have to relogin again unfortunately.

@fricstix  No sorry!. Public Mobile does not offer an APP. PM is a 3rd tier provider and to keep cost low there is no app. Not sure why one would need an app with PM. Telus owns Koodo and PM. Even Koodo no longer has an app.

Just don't clear your internet history. You'll always remain logged in. Or if you must clear history for whatever reason.  Just download another browser to use just for PM and stay logged in.

sethkott
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can create a homescreen shortcut to the public mobile page by pressing the 3 dots in the top right and scrolling down to add to home screen. 

fricstix
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is there something similar to an app where it keeps you logged in after you clear your internet history?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@fricstix 

Not quite sure exactly what you mean?

When people respond you get an email sent to your email address (if you haven't turned that off in settings)

When you log into the forums. You can select stay logged in.

Screenshot_20201229_114840.jpg

If you're on the forums you get little popups as well as a notification in the bell.

Screenshot_20201229_114607.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.