cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my data plan usable in all Canada?

ZaDus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a subscription for data with the 25$ plan on the 3G network. Says I can text and call everywhere in Canada, but if I subscribed in Quebec, can I also use all my data and data add ons in the whole country? Can't find any details on that.

5 REPLIES 5

slusagm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

yes @ZaDus data is always Canada wide. So, no worries

ZaDus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I am already subscribed in quebec with a quebec credit card. My plan is fairly old, do you think I still can use data everywhere in Canada or was there a change in the rules at some point? Just making sure to not get taken by surprise!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@ZaDus  as long as you have an active plan and you have a data available,  you can use your data. Public Mobile is a Canadian company. 

You can only get the Quebec plans if your home portal code is for that province. But again, once you have the plan, you can travel within Canada and use your data accordingly. 

There are some US  plans also, but that will specify Can-US.

slusagm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

you can only subscribe Quebec plan if you have a Quebec credit card and address. If you don't, you can only subscribe to plan in your own province 

to answer your question, any plan now are Canadian data , you can use anywhere in Canada

Need Help? Let's chat.