cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inviter a friend and no Reward $10.

Belleau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ask a friend (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) xxx-xxx-xxxx to joint Public Mobile and my code xxxxxxxxx didn’t work.

Will she receive the $10. As a welcome to Public Mobile and me my points for the recommandation.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 REPLIES 11

shabudarda1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Try checking in the mobile app my rewards section. There should be $1 reward adder to your account and that will be applied on the next billing cycle. If your friend activated their account with a phone number. Interestingly, your friend phone's last 4 degits will be showing in your Refer a frend reward section if your referal was successful.

Upper right on my phone and it’s just a       X 

to tap and it’s goes back . But first time it seems like your closing out the whole app /window certainly not the smoothest next step in the process 

@Handy1- I agree. Either methods or only one. Pick one. The ability to start on the web site and then require the app is messy.  I vote web site 🙂 )
Isn't there a little return or back link in the upper left?

@dust2dust  Yes exactly and it’s strange that after inputting the referral code on the app you would think if not showing that check mark it would at least take you back to the payment screen with some sorta confirmation that it’s applied . But nope you have to close out window in fear of starting over completely . But then I’m very small letters and number you see it on the bottom right corner of the cart . But for me since the new app and having to use it to complete the activation I start with app from start to finish now . Hopefully PM will add the signature green check mark back to that process on the app . And should state on the website download the all to get started today .because starting on the website having to finish in the app is adding to a lot  of activation issues 

@Handy1- Interesting. I can log in and out of my paused sign up on the web site. But if I log in to that paused sign up on the app then it wants a sim and it gives me the all too familiar error and it won't let me proceed. But anyway...that's what I see on my paused sign up on the web site.
I looked at the Priority guide and I see that yes it shows up under Cart Total on the next screen. I guess if a code was not used that it wouldn't show that referral line anyway in that then people wouldn't know what they're missing. I guess.

@dust2dust  That’s not from doing it in a phone thou is it ? Because that’s different from what I now see on a phone using the app . That’s how I used to see it in website when app wasn’t needed for activation 

@Handy1- Well that's odd then. My test sign up that I stop at the payment screen and then sign out of, has this:
Obviously I've blanked out the code. (adding - maybe the web site shows it)

dust2dust_0-1693938065439.png

No longer shows the green check mark on activation it instead gives you spot to enter it on white screen and you have to close the the window instead of just going back to the bill receipt . Then there in that bill receipt you should notice it added on the bottom right corner 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

That is (was 🙂 ) a valid referral code. Are you sure they might not have entered zeros instead of those oh's. But then that would not have worked as those oh's being zeros become invalid codes. So they needed to look for the green checkmark of success. Maybe they tried with zeros and it didn't work and they gave up.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Belleau , for your own privacy & security please don’t post personal information on here due to this is an open/public forum! Please remove your friends name, phone number & yours! Plus the referral code (we’re not allowed to post them here)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Belleau  You need to ask your friend to contact support using this direct link to make sure it’s applied correctly or ask them to apply it and she should see the $10 with in 72 after activation or possibly right away With help of support And you will see the $1 or 1point depending on your rewards your on 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

add tap the down arrow in your post by the time stamp and edit out the personal info this is public forum and we are just customers like you trying to help @Belleau 

Need Help? Let's chat.