cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Phone Number

madiway04
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to sign up for public mobile I have my sim and it claims that my phone number is invalid. I also got an error code 821, which is moderators need to reprovision my sim card to set it up correctly. What do I do? SIMon is no help and customer service just sent me here, I am unable to create a ticket too.

3 REPLIES 3

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you need to reach support via the simon chatbot, type "agent" and select "contact us" option.  That will help create a ticket.

Alternative you from the here, the community, click the envelope in the upper left to create a new private message and send to CS_Agent to contact customer service agent directly.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@madiway04 

Check your payment card to see if it was charged your plan amount. If so contact customer support via private message. Leave a detailed message including the info needed to preverify your account found in the spoiler of the linked post below.....

If your payment card was not charged then ensure you have waited out one hour and start your activation again by choosing a temporary phone # (choose Alberta to save on the sales tax). Once the pm Sim card is set up and all of its services working you can port in thru your self serve account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@madiway04 @You need support  

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.