cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet

Kairan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, my internet is not working. I changed my plan to a lower plan with 1 gb data, Internet was not working. Then I thought it might be because of the plan, I added $20 add on with 1 more gb, it was still not working. Then I changed my plan to $35 plan and it’s still not working. I incurred too much expense because of this. And the Internet is not working. I have reset all the network Setting even changed my sim to some other phone but it’s still not working. Please help. I have paid double amount. My Internet is not working and I’m so stressed. It’s not even showing the Internet sign. There is some issue with your network availability 

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kairan 

Do you mean your data is not working or your home internet?

If it is your home internet then it is your internet provider. Unplug your modem or router for 30 second and plug the power back on.

If it is your data, switch your plan has been a headache for everyone due to a glitch in their system.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Kairan   I would also ask customer support to credit back payments for the change in plan that you did trying to get your service back since the issue is with PM's system affecting plan changes.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah many ppl have been dealing with a lot of headaches and it seems to be only on plan changes and not renewals on same plan. CSA should be able to resolve although it would be nice to nip this in the bud before it gets to that point.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Kairan 

There have been issues last few days. Contact an agent to see if they can resolve your issue, but check your apn settings first:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles?q=Apn

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.