cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet usage

Yazzz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • Hi, I recently changed my plan to 15 gig for 40$. Now I checked my account, it doesn’t show my plan as 15gig. It shows only 10 gig!!! I bought 15 gig, not 10 gig, please let me know whats wrong!
10 REPLIES 10

hi @Yazzz do you have an Android or iPhone I ne? 

@Yazzz  Yes just wait for support to reply to you and get it sorted out and give us an update afterwards 

Yazzz

No im sure that i picked the correct plan cuz i did it just a few days ago. I didn’t change my plan long time ago, it was just a few days ago. Do you think I just have to wait for that agent to reply my message?

@Yazzz  Is it possible you selected the wrong plans a few months ago along side when they were offering the 15GB for 40 there was a 10GB plan there for $40 too other had that issues themselves …. Hate to see you leave PM has there’s power in numbers .. but I can certainly appreciate your frustration all the same 

Yazzz

Thanks. I sent the private message, im waiting for response. However the reason I changed my plan was that in the last 2,3 months my data was dramatically disappearing! My usage was the same as before, but it was like something was eating my data in the first 4,5 days after cycle renewal! It was really annoying, i was getting messages saying I have used 75% or 95% of my data however I was not! Anyways i decided to go in a plan with more data but it seems like a scam, how is it possible to buy 15gig and they give you only 10! And also the usage it is showing it is not absolutely the amount of data that I was using. It is getting frustrating! I am thinking of moving to another company

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Yazzz  At the end of the day thou if I were you I would also schedule plan change for next renewal in the new 20Gb for $39 plan 

@Yazzz  Have support investigate 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

hi @Yazzz I don't trust the spinner, it does not work all time 

Try login using Incognito/private/secret mode  and see if you get correct reading 

if still 1.5 gb, message support and ask

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

if you are on iPhone, reset data statistics so you can monitor usage on your phone 

Android is easier, you can check usage on phone without reset

Yazzz

I did! It shows the same thing. Says I used 1.5 g out of 10 G! Why!!!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Yazzz  Try this 

simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1685221418181.png

For most up to date account info

also note there’s a better plan right now for 20GB for $39 be sure to change plan for next renewal and not immediately so you don’t loose money for current cycle 

Need Help? Let's chat.