cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not working

JSINKO
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I have a plan that is canada and USA service.  I am a Canadian resident, the moment I cross into the USA my internet no longer works.  How can this be fixed?

5 REPLIES 5

Boki
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hairbag1 wrote:

@JSINKO 

See if hubby can manually select AT&T as preferred network.

Husband does NOT need to to anything as his phone works.

And it looks like it is mixed bag... HE has internet only but SHE (it looks like) can talk/SMS.

I truly believe customers should NOT rely on this cross-border PM service as it creates so much headache it is unbelievable. Just get local SIM or use free voip app. You do not have to yack-yack 24/7 over the phone. You were born without the phone and you will die without the phone. Just live a bit WITHOUT **bleep** phone.

@JSINKO wrote:

It is! I have no idea how to fix it.  My husband's phone works but mine doesn't.  He has the same plan and he is unable to get inbound and outbound calls in the USA but has internet

That is a key word... What phones you guys have? Both Android or one normal and another...

@JSINKO 

What make / model is each phone ?  try cycling your phone OFF...then back ON.

See if hubby can manually select AT&T as preferred network.

JSINKO
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is! I have no idea how to fix it.  My husband's phone works but mine doesn't.  He has the same plan and he is unable to get inbound and outbound calls in the USA but has internet

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@JSINKO 

make sure to enabled Roaming Data Data Roaming in settings.

Need Help? Let's chat.