cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet data usage from last payment - Here is 1.3G of data!!!!!

sophi_technicus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

How i can obtain only a report for internet data usage?

I cannot verify/ count datausage with payment plan for internet .

The ideea is that in 1 May i have 1.5 G according report i used ~ 0.2G and now i have 0G!!!

Thanks.

15 REPLIES 15

IWIK
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sophi_technicus I sent you a private message to see if you're interested.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @sophi_technicus, please have a look at this thread:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Data-usage-tracking-app/m-p/51409/highligh...  There are a few suggestions on there, including an application built by a member of our community, @IWIK.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

sophi_technicus

please ...

samsung galaxy s6

asus zenphone 2 ze601kl

@sophi_technicus Yes, copy and paste is time consuming and aggravating. To date it is the only way.

If you often need to track your data usage in detail, you must find a suitable app. Let us know your phone make & model and someone may have a suggestion.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

sophi_technicus

Yes, the report from account,

sophi_technicus

When you are in the report more than 54 pages and each page 15 entry when will finish copy-paste.

For me isn't a solution, maybe for loose the time .....

The solution is:

1. select report period

2. Filter about sms, call, data

3. Export in cvs/excel file(on local hdd or mail)

4. process the file on pc........

It's easy but too complicate

@srlawren Well I take it back; better beat me with a stick. Smiley Sad Wait make that a wet noodle.

Usage history is there. I was able to copy and paste into a spreadsheet with no problem. Wonder how far back it goes? Need someone older than me like @Martin (with PM I mean) to look that up.

srlawren

Actually, I also posted the idea to the Public Labs:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Ability-to-filter-usage-history-to-show-tal...

@sophi_technicus, would you consider going and up-voting (bravo'ing) that thread I just linked in the lab?  Also, anyone else that would like this type of functionality.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@Luddite sounds like the usage history page in self-serve to me.

@sophi_technicus I have to agree with you, the usage history is pretty much useless.  I asked back in October last year why you can't break it down by calls/sms/data, but it's just not possilbe today in the current self-serve portal, sadly.  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Self-Serve-Usage-History-questions/m-p/3048...

@sophi_technicus Where did you find the report to which you are referring? 

Have you logged into your self serve account? Your data used shows on the first page.

PM is a prepaid service. It does not provide detailed activity logs.

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hummm!! There must be a technical problem with the account. Be patient, our web supports will look into the problem and will get back to you.

regards, 

sophi_technicus

The application report is useless.

Call, sms and data usage in the same report.

For 2 month there are more that 54 pages.

The filter for data usage doesn't work.

You cannot export the report to see in other application(like excel).

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello!

one of the best ways to see your data usage is in your self serve page. Connect to your account and you'll see data usage, just under it and there you'll track everything. Hope that will help you.

regards,

Hello @sophi_technicus,

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

You can track your data usage in the self-serve Overview page, you can also download free data tracker app on your phone. 

Would it be possible to send me your Public Mobile phone number via private message? I will take a look into your account. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

sophi_technicus
Hello,

How i can obtain only a report for internet data usage? The report contain call, sms and data....

I cannot verify/ count datausage with payment plan for internet .

The ideea is that in 1 May i have 1.5 G according report i used ~ 0.2G and now i have 0G!!!

Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.