cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International calling add-on… doesn’t work from Mexico

Wylie2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just added an add-on for international calling. I have tried to make a call from Mexico to Canada but does not work. After additional search, I understand that it is only available in the US. How do I get a refund?

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Wylie2 

I don’t know if you can get a refund but contact a CS_Agent and explain your situation.

I would recommend you download WhatsApp so you can use you PM number.

Other apps, you will need to chose a second number other than your PM number.

Yes, I remember Talkatone.  Not a very popular app but  an old and very popular Mayor here  always suggested that before

Another suggestion, TextNow for free calling to US and Canada

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Wylie2 

you want to call from Mexico to Canada for Free use that app Talkatone, Free canadian number,

Talkatone: Texting & Calling – Apps on Google Play.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wylie2 : That add-on is actually only usable in Canada. I might suggest you keep it. Unless you already have the gift from December. Though technically there are different countries in the one you bought from the gift one.

If you do ask for anything, you might only get a credit back to your account. Not a whole refund back to a payment card.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Wylie2  Download TEXTNOW. You'll get another Canadian number can call USA/Canada numbers for free anywhere in the world as long as you have WiFi. You can text, has caller id, and also voicemail if you're not online. Other person doesn't need the app only the number to reach you.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Need Help? Let's chat.