cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International call

Bee22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just paid. $157 so I can make an urgent call to my county but am not able to get through please what can I do

9 REPLIES 9

@softech  "but even a decimal point issue, $15+tax would not be $15.7 for another province", right, that's why I said almost but for Ontario it would be close.  It's not multiple $15's either because that doesn't work out evenly when divided into $157 so it's difficult to figure out what happened.  

@Bee22 

can you take a screenshot of your subscription and add-ons section of self-serve screen so that we can see what you did?

All of us are just guessing here because it’s unclear what you did but what is clear is you may have purchased many of something you only needed one of.

Alternatively, depending on what country you’re trying to call, Public Mobile may not even have a long distance add-on which includes that country.

Please let us know which country you are trying to call (we don’t need the phone number, this is a public website, just a country)

@Phil_Adelphus  but even a decimal point issue, $15+tax would not be $15.7 for another province

@Bee22  please login to My Account using Incognito mode, check your Available fund showing on Overview page, any amount showing there?

click Payment history, what is it showing there ?  any entries that is $100 or more? 

can you post us screenshot for both the Available Funds and the payment history page?

@Bee22  That almost sounds like $15 + 70 cents tax with the decimal point in the wrong place, but I thought there was no tax on add-ons.  But regardless, is the country you were trying to call on the list of countries for the international add-on?  As @kb_mv  said, contact customer support by private message at the link given.  An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Bee22 you input 15? Sounds like you bought a lot of the same add on. Contact customer service at the link below for help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Bee22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don’t know why I was charged that much I went to the 300 international long distance and   Imputed  15 by the phone sign  it gave me that total and I paid. I have my bank receipt and the receipt of the deductions from public mobile 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Bee22   Public Mobile add-ons for long distance are listed here, where are you trying to call?  I don't know how you managed to pay $157 though.

IMG_2110.jpeg

Public Mobile doesn't have any $157 long distance option.  Are you a Public Mobile customer?

Need Help? Let's chat.