cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Problems Making Phone Calls

ipk2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been a Public Mobile user for about a year, and there are 3 other PM phone lines in my household.  Always been happy with the service. 

The past few days we've been experiencing really spotty service both at home and nearby.  Lots of issues with outgoing and incoming calls, including calling my VM.  Just wondering if there any known issues in my area.  I live in Toronto, North of 401 and East of Yonge.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

ipk2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  They didn't resolve the problem, but the problem has seemed to fix itself after 3-4 days.

Cheers!

@gpixel 

You are a fast study my friend!

@ipk2 

If @gpixel troubleshooting  does not work ( it will) or you still have some issues with your voicemail then use the lost/stolen feature in your account....log in. Report phone lost. Log out. Wait 5 min. Log in. Report found.  Reboot phone.

@ipk2 try these 

• restart your phone
  • toggle airplane mode on/off
  • reset your network settings

plmzaqplmzaq100
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm from Saskatchewan and have not had a problem 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ipk2 Perhaps, just a little outage. If it will be the same tomorrow, I would contact mods to investigate.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ipk2 Hopefully it's a temporary issue, best to submit a ticket to PM and ask them to investigate. Click on the ? and type mod to submit a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.