cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Data Usage

Okanaganman1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a notification that I’d used 95% of my 40gig plan since Feb 7 renewal.  I never use this much data.  I checked daily usage and it all added up to approx 3 gigs which is normal.  I did submit a ticket a couple of days ago but have heard nothing as yet.  Is it normal to not hear back in more than two days or am I to impatient.  Anyone else have this issue? Solution? Thanks all! 

5 REPLIES 5

Okanaganman1

Thanks but I logged in and it shows it in my PM account that my 40 gigs is almost depleted since Feb 7 renewal 

Okanaganman1

iPhone 13 mini.  

Okanaganman1

I did log into my account and it shows the incorrect usage.  Since Feb7 it’s showing I’ve used 38.6gigs.  I tallied up all the daily usage on the PM site since it renewed and it only adds up to approx 3 gigs to date.  Makes no sense.   Seems like a glitch of some sort.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Okanaganman1 

I suggest you login to your account and check your usage. It is more up to date and it is updated twice a day…around noon and around midnight.

Also, check to see if the notification is from the data counter on your phone and not from PM.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Okanaganman1 

What phone you have?  If you have Android, you can confirm your usage on the phone.  Just change the Cycle start date back to Feb 7 and it will show you the usage

E-MobileData.png

Need Help? Let's chat.