cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompatible Data Add-on

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just noticed it right now, so thought of asking, what this is about? I have not subscribed to any new add-ons though 

Shubh2023_0-1710393831467.png

8 REPLIES 8

Shubh2023

I have checked it and yes, what you just mentioned, that turns out to be true because my plan is unlimited and it will not be working with me! 

Shubh2023

$34 40GB Canada plan. But my billing cycle will change soon and I will be moved on to the $34 50GB USA-CAN plan. I have not purchased any add-ons because the last add-on which I had was International minutes, way back in 2023 October

Shubh2023

I'm not sure what's the thing because since last year after I joined, I referred only two people yet

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Hi, looks like a bonus being given by PM for referral. However if you are currently on an unlimited 5G plan, it's not compatible and you won't be able to access it based on current plan. You can click on the line below, it will explain why it's non compatible and how to be compatible.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Shubh2023 

Which plan are you on presently?  

One of the newer 5G unlimited data plans?  

Did you purchase an add on recently?

AilinT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It looks like you got the bonus 5gb from making an referral. Just like how pm used to send out 2gb for Christmas times

Shubh2023

Oh I see. I have not added anything, so I guess its okay, if its there! 
The line shows - My referrals - 5GB, what does it mean though?

@Shubh2023 wrote:

I just noticed it right now, so thought of asking, what this is about? I have not subscribed to any new add-ons though 

Shubh2023_0-1710393831467.png

Canada-wide data add-ons cannot be combined with any plans that include unlimited data at reduced speeds.

Need Help? Let's chat.