cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls going directly to voicemail

dtty87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Community Peeps!

I have a Pixel 2XL and have been on Public Mobile for >6 months now. Been no problems with the service until yesterday when my incoming calls go to voicemail immediately without ringing. I tried resetting the time it takes before calls go to VM - 15 seconds, but doesn't seem to have helped. 

Anybody else having this problem? 

Thanks!

13 REPLIES 13

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dtty87 wrote:

THanks for the suggestions, yes all other functionality is normal. It's just incoming calls from non-VOIP devices. Have also checked the forwarding settings. All good as far as I can tell 🙂

All righty then, as per a previous suggestion send a private message to the moderators by clicking here and providing your email address, phone number and a description of your problem. Let's make sure everything is good on their end.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

dtty87

Yes, have tried as well - I always reboot and check sim if there are strange problems that can't be resolved quickly 🙂

dtty87

THanks for the suggestions, yes all other functionality is normal. It's just incoming calls from non-VOIP devices. Have also checked the forwarding settings. All good as far as I can tell 🙂

dtty87

Done - thanks for the suggestion

dtty87

Thanks, but I'm in an area where there are no problems with reception 🙂

Probably not the problem, but also check your selfserve to see if your plan still includes calling... maybe it got changed somehow?

koimr1

@dtty87 wrote:

Hi Community Peeps!

I have a Pixel 2XL and have been on Public Mobile for >6 months now. Been no problems with the service until yesterday when my incoming calls go to voicemail immediately without ringing. I tried resetting the time it takes before calls go to VM - 15 seconds, but doesn't seem to have helped. 

Anybody else having this problem? 

Thanks!

Are you able to call out successfully? How about incoming and outgoing text messages?

I've had this before when I'm in an area where the signal is poor (ie basement, etc).

Edit: Check your call forward settings - there's a "Always forward" option in there but I think you'd have a notification if that's set

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .
- Detailed explanation of specific
- them can help you a lot nice team service

Good Luck

Every so often, depending on weather, and if I'm at work (bad reception normal), this will happen, data also not coming in.

I dnon't get much activity at work on my phone as it's a personal device, but sometimes, my Spotify stream dies without warning... and it's bad signal most of those times.

closng

Hi @dtty87,

Have you tried restarting your phone or re-inserting your SIM card to see if that helps? 

dtty87

Thanks for the suggestion, but yeah, I've checked the settings on my phone already and calls should not be diverted 🙂

GreatCanadian

Do you have do not disturb turned on? Just an idea.

GC

Need Help? Let's chat.