cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the Midwest of being double charged...now phone is dropping calls

Nnnooo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can not access my account

Can Someone please help me..this has been affecting my work today, as I need to authticate via receiving a call

7 REPLIES 7

HI @Nnnooo 

i think you need to have support agent to check your account.    please submit a ticket with CS Agent by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Nnnooo

can your PM sim connects to the network at all? can you use mobile data?

yes. And no I can not use mobile data.

Nnnooo

Bank/ credit card agreed to reverse the last 2 months  charge until Public mobile finish their investigation.

the problem is that this has been happening since August 2023 and due to being sick and hospitalized, I only noticed  this in February 2024.

anyway,,as of today, they seem to have cut my line as I am unable to use data/ or voice.

stuck trying to figure a way to work  while my phone is not working...paid every months and here we are.

@Nnnooo wrote:

Financial department is looking into why I was doubled charged...while there is only 1 number in my account,,the issue has been ongoing for over 2 months...without any reply from Public mobile except...wait while we do our review.

today I can not make or receive calls.yes I tried switching the network , still not able to.

thank you for you response.

do you how I can reach customer service or financial service 

HI @Nnnooo 

can your PM sim connects to the network at all? can you use mobile data?

did your credit card/bank tried to reverse the charge?

@Nnnooo 

if you have had no feedback from PM for 2 months...message them again. Click the little orange bubble in lower right side of page to start that process. Ask to have your concern escalated to a senior PM advisor. When you message them, give them as much account info as you can...ie: ph number, acct number, name on account, PM pin number.

Nnnooo

Financial department is looking into why I was doubled charged...while there is only 1 number in my account,,the issue has been ongoing for over 2 months...without any reply from Public mobile except...wait while we do our review.

today I can not make or receive calls.yes I tried switching the network , still not able to.

thank you for you response.

do you how I can reach customer service or financial service 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Nnnooo wrote:

I can not access my account

Can Someone please help me..this has been affecting my work today, as I need to authticate via receiving a call

HI @Nnnooo 

why you got double charged? 

but you can make outbound calls?  just inbound with problem?

try to change your network to 3G and see if you can receive calls better.  If so, leave it  on 3G for a day or so 

Need Help? Let's chat.