cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In limbo

Will_52
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

#moderator

On Saturday (2 days ago) I went to London drugs and there registered and activated my SIM with PM. It immediately said "default error" and there was no connectivity. Clerk said to give it 24hrs.

Sunday (yesterday) no network connectivity yet. But my old network (Telus) SIM worked for text, calls, data etc. At 9 am I receive text from PM saying thanks for activating. 3 PM it says I've successfully referred a friend. 4 PM I receive PM pin. 

Today 2 AM telus SIM stopped working (connectivity) and neither has PM picked up connectivity yet. Also 2 AM text from PM saying transfer request successfully complete, thanks for joining us. Not sure which of these two events happened first. 

Presently it's night and more than 48hrs later since initial SIM activation and now I have no network connectivity at all. 

Please please help. 

Old telus account was "corporate individual account" but Telus assured me that they have released the account and the holdup is not on their end and that the port shows succesfull on their end. 

30 REPLIES 30
Need Help? Let's chat.