cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible de me connecter à mon compte

GriseldaAmado
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I no longer have access to email and to log in to my mobile public account they send me a code on my email which I can't see what to do.

9 REPLIES 9

GriseldaAmado

Merci c'est vraiment gentil ont ma répondu en privé j'attends leur indications 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@GriseldaAmado 

Yes I have experienced that glitch several times on accounts I have activated for referrals. You will have to reset it in your self serve's profile page. Not ideal in your situation but you will have to reactivate using a voucher thru 611 ( it's automatic) to be able to recieve the 2FA code. But since you have a screenshot of your code then you probably have a screenshot of all of your important account info so you should be able to answer the extra verification question required when your account pin # isn't accepted and the extra verification needed to make an email change. We are here if you need any additional help. Bonne chance!

GriseldaAmado

Merci de ton aide j'ai voulue payer avec ma carte de crédit pré enregistré mais ont dit que mon nip est pas bon quand j'ai le screenshot du nip alors je comprends vraiment pas c'est pas la première fois que j'ai des problèmes du genre avec public mobile merci quand même.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@GriseldaAmado 

Is your account currently suspended? If not you should be able to choose to recieve the 2FA code via SMS text to your phone. If it is suspended you can make a payment to reactivate your account via 611 or calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone #. Credit card payments require your 4 digit account pin #. Public mobile payment vouchers do not require your account pin # to be loaded via the 611/IVR system. Once you reactivate your account services you can recieve the 2FA code via SMS text to access your account. (2FA verification can be disabled on your self serve account's profile page.) You can contact customer support to change your email when you are ready.

Online vouchers can be purchased from muskbird.com for a 7.5% surcharge ($0.75/$10) and once reviewed (your first purchase after your account activation) they are sent to your email. The review of my first purchase took about 3 1/2 minutes to be reviewed and sent to my email).

Payment vouchers and info on other alternative methods of payment can be found here including a link to muskbird.com......

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

@GriseldaAmado 

If you can't get the code sent to your mobile phone either, then yes you'll have to wait for the CSA to reply so you can set up a new email address for your account.

GriseldaAmado

Salut ou j'ai envoyé un message privé j'espère juste qu'on me répondent aujourd'hui.

GriseldaAmado

Oui c'est se que j'ai fait et ça bugg il m'envoie aucun code.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@GriseldaAmado 

You'll have to get a Customer Support Agent to help you with setting up a new email address for your account login.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started.

You can also send a private message to CS_Agent  for help with that too.

Try having the code sent to your mobile phone instead, when trying to login to your account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@GriseldaAmado @To change your email you need help from a agent 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.