Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im wondering why i cant add my minutes to my account

Hoodyjr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm just wondering why i cant add my minutes to my account on public mobile

7 REPLIES 7

@Hoodyjr   

Please also try to call 1.855.4PUBLIC and enter your phone number, that works like *611.

If that does not work, too,   You can open a ticket with PM support  and they can apply the voucher number for you 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Hoodyjr

Im not good with computers an cells lol theres no way i can give u my numbers off the receipt an u put it on 4 me please

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You should be able to. Is your account listed as active on the self-serve page?

Make sure to log in using incognito or private mode

@Hoodyjr   so, your account is suspended?

Yes, there was problem with *611, you have been using *611 to top up?

Can you login to My Account to make a top up there or login to My Account to check the account status?

Hoodyjr

Can someone help me an tell me why i cant add my mins 2 my public mobile account please

Hoodyjr

Wondering if u got my message about not letting me top up my account

Need Help? Let's chat.