cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT is a million years behind

Kiki6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I use my phone for work and there's a lot of people that haven't been able to get ahold of me. It's extremely inconvenient. I keep getting the excuse that "IT" is backed up. 

But seriously? What kind of service is this??? 

The IT issue they have is just insane. I would never have this issue with any other provider. 

Anyone else struggling with this? 

9 REPLIES 9

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@Kiki6 wrote:

My real rant is with there IT department. It's just insane that it takes them days and days to look at my issue. 

I understand your frustration with PM.

I have similar issue where I am not receiving some notifications nor I can tag some customers and cannot receive Community reward.
It is already around 10 days when I initiated contact with agents who are very polite and professional and they created ticket for 'internal team'. I am patient as my account is not fully functioning and is missing some features.
Beside that Community did try to help and I appreciate their suggestions but am still waiting for 'IT' to fix my account.

No point to be very upset but I completely understand you.

Moved:

multiple inappropriate posts removed. language cleaned up in OP.

@Kiki6 

A third tier cellular provider may not be the best choice for business related phone services.

Just sayin …

(ADDING: the above comment constitutes my opinion only and by no means is a suggestion of ignorance or poor decision making on the OP’s part )

@Kiki6 since PM uses Telus system, issue like yours havent9 escalated to Telus engineer and this is whybit takes extra time. Just need a bit a patience and work with them

Kiki6

I accidentally changed my number. The phone immediately changed it. I asked for them to change it back. 

which they did and said it would be instantaneous. I reset my phone a few times, no luck. I reached out, said it's not working, this is when they told me that sorry, theres errors now and we can't do anything until IT looks at it. 

My real rant is with there IT department. It's just insane that it takes them days and days to look at my issue. 

I understand I started it, but to take multiple days to do a quick 2 minute fix (I know this because I had issues with my phone number before when it got ported) It's crazy to me. I work from my phone and have very important stuff going on that I need services for. 

They said it could over 72 hours to get my services back. I've never had these kinds of issues with other providers. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What kind of issue do you have?

I never had/have any issues with PM in regards to calls/SMS.

Kiki6

Yes, I submitted it two days ago. They have told me for two days now that "IT" is backed up and there is an error in the system with my phone number. They said it could take as far as 72 hours or more to have the issue resolved, meanwhile I haven't had any service since that time and use my phone for work and other important matters. 

It's just baffling to me that they could allow these kinds of things to go on for days on end for some people. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kiki6 Telus has some VoLTE issues last 2 days

Did you check if your account status is active?  To avoid browser cache confusing,  please login My account using Incognito mode to confirm account status

If it shows On Hold (Suspended) , then it is a payment issue.  Click "Pay Now and Resume Services" to make a manual payment 

If it shows active,

• first try to reboot the phone
  • If that does not work, change the Preferred network type or network mode to 3G only or WCDMA only and see if it works
  • Try to click Reset All Networks and see if it helps
  • and do you have another phone to test the PM sim ? just to make sure it is not a device problem.  Also, that can force a sim card re-provision and it could resolve the problem
  • Also, try the phone in another area if possible, it could be just a local network outage

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Kiki6 - you submitted a ticket to CSA and someone is saying what is backed up?

1. IT to look at your issue?
  2. or network / tower issues are backed up in your area?

What is the CSA saying exactly?

Need Help? Let's chat.