cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS: NO SERVICE, NOT CONNECTED TO NETWORK, NOT ABLE TO OPEN MOBILE NETWORK.....

lisa30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
This is LISA AGAIN PM. I want to stay current. I am at work in Uxbridge and since Sunday June 12th I was your new customer. My plan worked for two days Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday morning i woke to NO SERVICE, NOTCONNECTED TO NETWORK. I have never tried logging in my account when I activated so I have no idea if it wwas working before but aince the problem I tried and neither my email nor password is recognized. I have no one around to test the SIM in their phone etc. I already ordered a new SIM as I was told so by next week i will get that. I have been talking to more than one person through emails but I am still lost as to whats happening. I had a SIM before from another provider and now since this problem not even that SIM is working. I dont know what your DEFECTIVE SIM done to my phone which was working fine before. I test with my IMEI before and it said my phone was compatible so I really dont know what to do. Today makes 3 day without service and not one solution as yet. I have tried all the troubleshooting ideas from the internet for a Samsung S3 at some said if this doeant work something is wrong the the SIM. PM are you able to view my account? Did two person activated the same number why my info is not recognized? Did your SIM made my phone now defective? Whats happening???
12 REPLIES 12

Alain007
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is very weird indeed ! 😮 

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @lisa30,

I was able to take a look at your account, and everything seems to be in order. I can also seem some usage in minutes and text messages. 

Are you still unable to receive the code for registering your self-selve? A suggestion would be putting your SIM card in another phone to see whether you will receive the code. 

Please let me know how that goes 🙂

Cheers,

Kalla

lisa30

I can't rec text message to get the code it is asking for to set up the self serve account. 

lisa30

I also can't set up the self serve account because it is sending some code in a text and my phone does not work to get a text so I wouldn't know what to do to move forward

lisa30

I have been sending private messages to different people repet the same thing over and over.  Last I was told I have to order a new SIM and I said I did and will get that next week.  My phone still doesn't work anyways and I'm tired of repeating my info obviously you guys are not working together on my issue. My IMEI:x my number x I will not private them until my phone is fix I'm so fed up. 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@lisa30@karinegarceau

I have both sent you private messages, can you please check them and reply back?

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Hello @karinegarceau,

I'm very sorry to hear about this, 

Please do not post any personal info on this public forum, I will take a look into your account and see what's going on. 

I will send you a private message shortly. 

Click here to see how to access your private messages

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

karinegarceau

It is the exact same thing for a bounch of people ... we do not have any service ... it stopped to work yesterday at 18h .. i had paid my 3 months already, self served doesnt work for me i am not allowed to create a new account and have none existing one ... PLUS it is my business phone .... i am outrage .. please anyone get in touche with me at 438-***-**** its the only cell working with public mobile all the others are down !!! I am from Montreal

Its a very dissappointing service ..

Thanks @Shazia_K Though I'm confused how someone can activate a new sim without creating an account?

Good to know her phone is compatible with PM. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thanks @Luddite

The self-serve account has not been created as of yet, she will need to contact me in order to get her phone working and she will then need to create a self-serve account. 

Everything is set up correctly network wise, I see usage on the phone, meaning, the Public Mobile SIM card was functional at some point. I would need @lisa30, to private message me her phone's IMEI number. 

Thanks,

Shazia

@lisa30 The SIM did not make your phone defective. If the SIM is defective your phone will display "No Sim". If the phone displays "No Service" then your account needs repair. If the phone displays "Public Mobile" and 1-5 bars then your phone set up is incorrect.

Are you sure the phone was working with the PM SIM, or were you using your old provider's SIM from 12th to 14th?

I know you said you turned the phone on and off. Was that a complete shutdown or just 1 click on the on/off switch?

@Shazia_K Just a heads up that Lisa is also unable to access her account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @lisa30

I'm very sorry to hear about this, 

I do understand how frustrating this situation can be for you, I see my colleague Kalla was trying to get in touch with you for this issue. I did receive the private message you sent to her along your phone number, will it be possible for you to send me the IMEI number of the phone? 

I will make sure to get this fixed for you as soon as possible, please send me a private message. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Need Help? Let's chat.