cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want my money refunded

Amanda
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
My cell phone has not been able to make local calls or recieve Any calls since July 7th please have my 148 dollars refunded I have lost work and many important calls. I recieved a new SIM card but am afraid to activate it as I have had no support from this company I had a medical emergency and could not even call my doctor please refund the 140.00 now to my account . I don't trust your company and I don't have money to throw away
80 REPLIES 80

Amanda
And what happens when I private message? Nothing same as emailing . I just want to make a phone call and check my messages that I paid for over 30 days ago

We heard you when you posted before. 

Here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/refund-my-money-today/m-p/6420...

and here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/I-want-my-money-refunded/m-p/64200

You have been advised to contact by private message. This requires little bit of patient. We understand your frustration, but please be patient. They will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Amanda
My phone has not worked for over 30 days July 7th I have missed work and lost money due to this your company has sent me a new SIM card I want the 140.00 rein des back to my visa before I try to activate this SIM card My experience with this company is it is not effieint or trustworthy . Please fix this problem I am not able to make or recieve call and my plan should be unlimited it is not to the guy who told me to chill out get a life. I have had two close friend die this mOnth . This company is very disrespectful of its customers. 1438-347-1765 I do not not care about the number because well no-one has been able to call me so what is the difference . I would suggest someone text me as soon as possible this is completely unacceptable

Amanda
To the guy who just commented it has been over 30 days of not ringing or dialling I don't have Internet and don't have time for a phone company that doesn't provide calling service

@Amanda wrote:

********** please refund my Visa I am not concerned about my number I just no longer have time to play this game with public mobile
I want my money back and I will try the new SIM card that was sent but I had no service for over 30day and I expect to be refunded for that

Again, you are not following what you have been told 3 times already. You have time to post in the public community but don't have time to private message to PM staff member?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

*Not sure how to send me or see private messages? Click here @Amanda

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Amanda
How do I message you

Amanda

********** please refund my Visa I am not concerned about my number I just no longer have time to play this game with public mobile
I want my money back and I will try the new SIM card that was sent but I had no service for over 30day and I expect to be refunded for that

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Once again, you will need to send me  your information and a brief description of the issue via private message @Amanda

We also do not offer refunds as a prepaid service, but surely we can come to a mutual solution.

Also, we are based on the principle of respect. I am willing to help you, therefor please help me as well.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Amanda
Whoever said I need to chill out did you lose $3000.00 worth of work because your cell phone service by Public Mobile did not make or recieve calls

@Amanda wrote:
I am sick of this email back and forth bull please refund my $140.00 paid July 7th . ***-***-****I am so mad I will not activate a new SIM card before my money has been refunded to my account .

You are not following what you have been told. And stop posting your number in this public community. You are harming yourself. 

Amanda

I am sick of this email back and forth bull please refund my $140.00 paid July 7th . 4********** I am so mad I will not activate a new SIM card before my money has been refunded to my account .

You need to chill out. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

I'll need you to send me this information by private message. 

*Not sure how to send me or see private messages? Click here

@Amanda

Amanda
I need a pjone plan that actually rings when people call this is disgusting refund my 140.00 dollars today

Amanda

************is my number I am so made

Amanda
I want my Visa refunded or I will go to the media if I have to the. This company surly will be fonoshed

Amanda
Refund my money as you are not providing the service I have paid for

Amanda
Refund my visa now

Amanda
No one has helped me I have sent like 50 emails and I am very angry refund my money now so I can have a phone that works 140.00 I payed on July 7 and have had no service I have lost over 3000.00 dollars worth of work because my phone does not make or recieve long distance or local calls I am furious and terrified to use a new SIM card O want my money back on my visa Today 438-357-1765 . This is not acceptable and not good business practice I paid for 3 months of service on July 7th and it is over 30 days since then and I have had no service
Need Help? Let's chat.