cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wanna change a credit card to pay, but the card's expiry year is 2025, in the payment selections

hxsports
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wanna change a credit card to pay, but the card's expiry years are 2025, in the payment selections the latest cards' expiry year is 2024, so how can I solve this? I really wanna use the new card to pay, thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @hxsports,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your patience, I really appreciate it.

I'm also sorry to hear that you haven't been able to register your current CC due to the expiry date limitation. For security purposes, we do not ask for CC information online - therefor we cannot register it manually for you.

Alternatively, you can use another CC or top up with payment vouchers. In the meantime and as suggested, you can post about this in our Public Lab!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SDO8 wrote:

Interesting problem.  I've never had a credit card with an expiry that long.  All of mine had expiration dates of 3 years or less.  Robot Frustrated 

Same, what card is this @hxsports, if you don't mind disclosing? I'm curious to know!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Interesting problem.  I've never had a credit card with an expiry that long.  All of mine had expiration dates of 3 years or less.  Robot Frustrated 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@hxsports, you can earn some brownie points by going into the labs forum and entering a suggestion to address the limitation that you found with adding a credit card with long expiry. 

hxsports

thanks

IWIK
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This is a good catch. Better to fix this now for everyone.

hxsports

ok, I am waiting his responses, hopefully he can add it, but I still prefer add it directly in the system, thanks

@hxsports wrote:

it failed to process

In this case may be Mods might have the ability to manually add cc with longer expiry date. @Shazia_K

Alternatively, you can use another card or purchase public mobile vouchers from local stores.

hxsports

it failed to process

hxsports

It failed to process

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

What happens if you try selecting 2024 since 2025 is not available to select?

Need Help? Let's chat.