cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I subscribed my plan almost 2 weeks ago,but I did not receive my SIM card.Today I bought one SIM fro

JINCHUN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I subscribed my plan almost 2 weeks ago,but I did not receive my SIM card.Today I bought one SIM from Telus local store.How can I get my $11.3 SIM card cost back?

4 REPLIES 4

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you have a PM account setup and working now, use the link @hTideGnow posted to contact CS_Agent. Ask them for a refund or an account (or reward points) credit of 11.30, I think they will be more willing to give account or points credit.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@JINCHUN 

just make certain the sim you got from Telus is actually for Public Mobile.  Are you aware that Public Mobile is offering free esim with all new accounts ? It's true ..just need to be sure your cell is esim ready.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JINCHUN 

It is always good to have a spare SIM card in case you lose your phone. You can then make a SIM card swap in self service.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @JINCHUN 

it can take 3 weeks for PM to send the sim card

Submit ticket with CS agent and ask the status.  Maybe ask them to let you buy in person from Telus or Koodo stores and ask them to reimburse you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.