cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased US talk and text for 15 days

danjoyce
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased the add on 3 days ago and i still can’t make outbound calls to the US despite being charged. your chat setup is absolutely horrible and not helpful at all. I’m hoping to get this fixed or i can happily take my refund and business elsewhere.

12 REPLIES 12

danjoyce

It was even a headache to get here with the chat so you won’t be seeing me again but your kindness I will definitely carry with me and pass it forward 🙂 you should really be getting some type compensation you and the others are too helpful not to. Almost saved my business for them… almost, if only they had employees:/

danjoyce

oh i see, that’s one to save money as a company I guess. I will definitely be changing providers but you guys are simply amazing people essentially doing their job for them. Jesus bless you all. @hairbag1 @slusagm @BKNS27 @eddieO and Thank you so much! 

@danjoyce wrote:

you were really quick thank you so much, public mobile should owe you. 

My pleasure. If you have any questions now or in the future...come back to Community Forum and we can help...or ...you might even be able to help someone with same issue as you're experiencing. You might even get a coveted BRAVO !!  🤣

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@danjoyce in the community forum we're all customers supporting each other so we don't have access to account information

danjoyce

you were really quick thank you so much, public mobile should owe you. 

danjoyce

This is great thank you, are you apart of the public mobile customer service staff? 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@danjoyce 

Are you calling from Canada or in the USA?

The LD calling add-on from Canada are for 1000 minutes for a monthly cycle.

IMG_0179.png

The calling USA roaming add-on in the USA  is for 15 days.

IMG_0148.png

If you purchased the wrong add-on. Contact a CS_Agent for a credit or have them change to the correct one.

danjoyce

The other person got it, thanks for your help. 

@danjoyce 

Don't feel bad..EZ mistake to make. Use the link provided by @slusagm  and message Customer Support and request credit to your acct for the wrong add-on.

danjoyce

you are correct, I did not get the right add-on, I’m not sure why canadian options for a canadian user aren’t at the top of the page but okay. do you know if i can get refunded for this? This whole things is not user friendly and extremely tedious 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

what phone you are using? yours might not be one that is VoLTE approved on PM and make it harder to connect

you can try to change your network to T-Mobile and if you can change network mode, change to 2G as well.  Or test with network mode automatic if you cannot change

If you really cannot make it work, then yes, I think PM will agree to give you back the money.   You can open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@danjoyce 

you got the right add-on...right ? For calls to US FROM Canada you need the 1000 US calling add-on.

added...

if you are in US you need the 15 Day US roaming add-on. Select T-Mobile or AT&T as your preferred network.

Need Help? Let's chat.