cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid twice for my payment..HELP

somaali
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I paid online to make a payment for my public mobile line. When I checked my transaction history, it turned out I paid twice and $90 was reduced from my debit card instead of $45 and my payment still ends at 7th of March. Can anyone help me with this?

5 REPLIES 5

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you double paid, the account balance will show the balance, and then you will use it for the next month. but if you want the money back, you can message MOD team

@somaali wrote:

Hello, 

yes, it shows to transactions. Even my debit transaction history shows two payments. I really need help with this issue 

The only way to fix a double charge would be a to send a private message to Moderator_Team by clicking here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The people who have access to the Moderator_Team account are all employees of Public Mobile.

somaali

Hello, 

yes, it shows to transactions. Even my debit transaction history shows two payments. I really need help with this issue 

somaali

Capture.PNG

@somaali wrote:

Hello, 

I paid online to make a payment for my public mobile line. When I checked my transaction history, it turned out I paid twice and $90 was reduced from my debit card instead of $45 and my payment still ends at 7th of March. Can anyone help me with this?

It's quite possible that there there was a mistake by the billing system. Are you able to show us what it says in your Public Mobile account transaction history?

Need Help? Let's chat.