cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid my account twice this morning said be reactivated in 30min its been 12 hrs still nothing

AlvinWoolridgeS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

what is the point of this if there is no support to answer the questions. I paid my account twice this morning said be reactivated in 30min its been 12 hrs still nothing, This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@AlvinWoolridgeS 

The format of PM is all online so you will need to wait for a response.

Staff hours are 6:00am to 10:00pm EST.

It is worth to try rebooting your phone and if that helps. 

kzkai1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Simply not true, there's still many of us without service. And why are they gracing one singular customer with some insider information when this is an issue impacting many? It's a joke to call them "Customer Service" agents, more like Customer Avoidance Agents.

Chrislan001
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve been trying to get my son’s account reactivated since yesterday morning, ticket has been submitted with no response!! Funds taken from my bank account, payment reflecting on public mobile payment history, still kept phone suspended!

this morning check for updates, still nothing from the ticket, funds are now showing up in my available balance on public mobile page, but it won’t remove suspended even after 3 successfully payments using funds on PM account, still unable to get phone suspension removed and funds stay in account!! I need this resolved asap!! Or some sort of response!!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@AlvinWoolridgeS 

There were several reports this morning similar to your situation. According to Public mobile, it was resolved. Is your account status active or suspended right now?

Here was their reply:

If someone who was supposed to renew recently made multiple payments, their renewal should have been processed this morning and service restored. Any extra payments they made will have been processed and added to their available funds for their next renewal. 

If someone is still in suspend we recommend they try to reactivate their service again with the normal method, it should work. Of course, turning their phone off and on again after exiting suspend is a good way to doublecheck that the phone connects to the network.

If still issues, likely need to contact customer service agent.  CSAs will respond in the morning at 6 AM ET.  

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@AlvinWoolridgeS Have you confirmed the transaction on your credit card? What's the status of your account? Did the payment go through? They had some payment issues earlier which was resolved. If the payment went through, try reactivating from your self-serve account. If not, try making a payment again using incognito/private browsing mode. 

Need Help? Let's chat.