cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I order Us roaming text, talk, and 200 mb data...

stefdav55
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am getting the talk and text but not the data. I am traveling and this is BAD when I am trying to find things I need on the road. It shows on my acct that I should have all three. What do I do? I am already 4 days into this.

16 REPLIES 16

stefdav55

Thank you everyone for your support and help. I think I will try to see if the extra data I just ordered works. Thank you for all of you help!!!!!

stefdav55

Yep! I just bit the bullet and added another 200 mb data. Maybe that will work.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@stefdav55 

Do you have a balance in your available funds?

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

stefdav55

Oh Man........................Maybe I screwed up. I purchased the talk and text and then the data add ons and then the day before they expired, I re-ordered them because I was afraid to be without them in the states. I think maybe I am lucky that I am getting talk and text. Darn!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@stefdav55 

You can still see the US Roaming data counter?

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

stefdav55

It says I have it. I only just 2 days ago renewed it all so I know it should be there

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@stefdav55 

You can purchase another US Roaming data add on. You just cant purchase the same add on and don't purchase another add on with a talk feature as it will interfere with your current one...FYI.

Do you see mention of roaming data in your my data & add-ons on your overview page? Maybe you used it all. 250mb is not a lot of data.

stefdav55

...and then it says there is no internet connection.

stefdav55

Okay...I did that but it's the same. It just buffers until it says it timed out.

Turn off wifi, turn on data - can you get to a web site (preferably simple to not download a bunch of crap).

stefdav55

LOL! I should know to reboot but I didn't think of it. And I won't be able to tell if it did indeed work until we leave this motel tomorrow. I guess I'll have to wait. Darn!

stefdav55

I will reboot right now and see if it does anything.

stefdav55

Yes I have roaming enabled. I am getting talk and text...just not data. I am using T-Mobile

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@stefdav55 

Have you....

1. Enabled roaming.
  2. Rebooted your phone.
  3. Manually chosen either at&t or T-Mobile?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@stefdav55 Do you have Roaming option turned on in network settings? Does your phone connect to AT&T or T-Mobile network at all? 

Edit: You might want to go through these troubleshooting steps: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/us-roaming#:~:text=Troubleshooting%20U.S.%20Roam...

Need Help? Let's chat.