cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a moderator

Moana183
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan and my phone didn’t work. I can’t make a call neither text. I need someone to help me please.

9 REPLIES 9

@Moana183 is one of the payments showing as a credit on your acount? If it isn't,  contact the moderators, explain what happened. Ask them to reverse one payment and reactivate your service for you on the $50 plan. You can use the credit to pay for your next cycle renewal date. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

rony10

check the status on the lost/stolen area..

you might have to active your phone there

Moana183

My plan was $25, I paid $50 because I wanted to change plans. Once I changed plans, public mobile posted that I had no funds available. So I made another payment of $50 and my phone hasn’t worked for 5 days! 

@Moana183  who told you to add more funds? And did you contact the moderstors? Thanks. Stay safe 

Moana183

I did what they told me and I put more money. I can’t still make or receive call. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Moana183 next time when you decide to change plans. make sure to always have "available funds" in your self serve account for the system to withdraw from. PMs payment system is abysmal. also follow this procedure when your renewal date approaches

amount due-01~2.jpeg

Mattredwingsfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Moana183  To contact a moderator you need to click on the ? on the lower right hand corner. Chat with Simon with your issue, so it can create a support ticket for the moderators for you. Once you think it understands the issue, type submit ticket. Expect a moderator to get back to you up to 48 hours.

Good Luck

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Moana183 your plan may be stuck mid change.  Try the lost/ stolen trick to reset your service.  From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. 

20200504_182846.jpg

If this fails contact the moderators and ask them to reset your service. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Moana183...top of page click Get Help / Chat with Simon.

Need Help? Let's chat.