cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I moved to alberta 2 years ago, please stop charging me PST

Ben434
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dear public mobile, please get back to me. See title, In addition I'd like to be reimbursed for being over taxed the last 2 year. Address is my current address in Alberta.

5 REPLIES 5

Np, you can get that from Shell, Petro,  Shoppers, walmart, rexal. Just ask the cashier if they sell. Once you log into your account, it's fairly easy to use under the Payment tab. It will say add funds from debit/credit card then underneath another line for vouchers. 

Ben434

Thats correct. Area code is Sask.

Ben434

Sounds like a pain in the butt to change numbers. I'll try the voucher thing, thanks Sansan

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Please note that PST is charged based on your phone numbers area code and not the province that you live. If you do not want to pay the PST, you'd have to change your phone number, which will essentially get you an area code for Alberta.

You can purchase vouchers from Alberta stores which will charge you the correct tax and load your account that way monthly instead.

Short of doing that there's nothing you can do.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Ben434 wrote:

Dear public mobile, please get back to me. See title, In addition I'd like to be reimbursed for being over taxed the last 2 year. Address is my current address in Alberta.

Taxes are basedoff of area code not mailing address.  Do you have an area code that isn't from Alberta?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.