cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm new to public mobile and I sent them a msg 3 hours ago still nothing wow

xiaozhu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

WOW so far this is bad. I sent them a msg 3 hours asking something about my plan and no one answer anyways looks like I will be moving to Virgin Mobile they have same plan 2GB 4G LTE for $45 instead of $47. So sad to have to wait this much for a representative to answer msg's.

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xiaozhu wrote:

Hey no worries I totally understand once again thank you for your help..

I think we're all just bewildered at your immediate need. The mods do currently take way longer than they should but when they get to you, they would likely make it good for you since you've only just barely started.

I've been here since May. Other than a little goodwill wish initially (which they did), I haven't needed them for anything account or technical. I found that with my previous provider. I barely ever needed any customer service.

Once everything is ironed out then you can enjoy the savings.

xiaozhu

Hey no worries I totally understand once again thank you for your help..

@xiaozhu wrote:

I can do that. that is not the issue, the issue is that who can tell me that is are actually gonna answer back and when that is the issue.. So I prefer not to take any changes. Bu thank you for your help. Have a great evening..

If you have messaged the moderator team, you will have to wait for them to get back to you.  We are customers like you and don't have anymore information than you do in terms of moderator team progress on interactions in progress.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@xiaozhu unfortunately the typical turnaround time on first response to a request seems to be in the 48-72+ hour range these days.  You're going to have a bit of a wait.  

Did you sign up on the "basic" plan (I'm guessing the $10/50/50 plan?) just to try out the service?  If so, I would have suggested waiting to port your number until after the test but fair enough.  You are welcome to port out at any time--just remember PM being entirely pre-paid, there are no refunds for unused portions of your current billing cycle.  So even though you signed up yesterday, there's no refund (prorated or otherwise) on the remaining 28 days of service you would not use if you ported out today.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

xiaozhu

I can do that. that is not the issue, the issue is that who can tell me that is are actually gonna answer back and when that is the issue.. So I prefer not to take any changes. Bu thank you for your help. Have a great evening..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xiaozhu wrote:

Yesterday and trust me I will not wait till next billing cycle.

I just gonna move my number somewhere else..

Thank you for your help and have a great day.. 

Well I have heard of the mods doing quick changes like that. You would need to put the difference of cost into your Available Funds and then they could switch you up to the other plan.

If you were 3 weeks in then maybe not.

xiaozhu

Yesterday and trust me I will not wait till next billing cycle.

I just gonna move my number somewhere else..

Thank you for your help and have a great day.. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xiaozhu wrote:

My plan is a basic plan and I wanna chnage it for the 47$ one but I just sing up so I don't wanna pay $47 I already paid $28 so I wanna know how to chnage it without paying the full price as I just sign up as a new customer.

Right. For that you can do a future change to change to a preferred plan at your renewal time. No money lost. How long ago did you sign up?

xiaozhu

My plan is a basic plan and I wanna chnage it for the 47$ one but I just sing up so I don't wanna pay $47 I already paid $28 so I wanna know how to chnage it without paying the full price as I just sign up as a new customer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xiaozhu wrote:

WOW so far this is bad. I sent them a msg 3 hours asking something about my plan and no one answer anyways looks like I will be moving to Virgin Mobile they have same plan 2GB 4G LTE for $45 instead of $47. So sad to have to wait this much for a representative to answer msg's.

Sooo....what's the problem that you need the mods for?

And for that money...why wouldn't you want to take them on the $40 and $45 offers that provide way more data?

Need Help? Let's chat.