cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 day data plan and only getting $2 for 90 days

Qix1980
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
90 day data plan and only getting $2 for 90 days. Shouldn't I be getting $6 off in 90 days? Thanks.
9 REPLIES 9

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Qix1980,

thank you for reaching out to us in regards to your rewards!

We have received your private message however we will need some info - can you please provide me with your phone number via PM?

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Qix1980 wrote:

Thanks.  In that case, I'll wait a few more days for a response.

@Qix1980

Do you mean you sent a private message to the moderators on July 22?  If so, it's not supposed to take this long for a reply now, since we are not in a heavy volume period.  There are now (at last count) around 17+ moderators on staff for the forum, at least 6-7 of whom are on duty during the average day.  I've seen threads in the past few days that have gotten replies from a moderator within an hour.  If it's been 4 days, unfortunately, I think your request may have been missed by the mods.  In that case, I suggest you send them another private message (not e-mail message, since that channel was eliminated recently).

Qix1980

Thanks.  In that case, I'll wait a few more days for a response.

kenobi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The pricing is the only value Public Mobile has other than the stable and fast network they offer. You don't get a phone number or email address for support. The only support you can talk to is the moderators here at a community forum. 

Someone mentioned that the mods are paid employees. I doubt it. They probably get paid per thread of something. Also, a handful of mod wouldn't be sufficient to handle all the volumes of the support issues they have. At least that's what it seems like based on the threads and comments here.

Qix1980

I emailed a moderator after your reply and I'm still waiting for a reply.  I'm not sure if it's supposed to take this long, but it seems like the value in Public Mobile is gone after they raised the prices of their plans.  I'll probably end up signing up with Chatr or Wind Mobile.

The moderators are not volunteers, they are paid support staff of Public Mobile. 

The rest of us are volunteers, trying to assist where we can, so that you can get on your way as quickly as possible.

kenobi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This thing is never stable. Everytime I check, the numbers are different and things don't make sense. I have 4 referrals now and getting $3 every 3 month. Why is that? I don't know. The problem is there is no support at Publicmobile other than these volunteer mods that take about a week to response or no reponse at all. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you are talking about the autopay reward, yes, you should be getting $6 off every 90 days, as long as you have registered for autopay with a credit card.

If you just activated a new plan, check to make sure the system did not give you a 30 day plan instead of a 90 day plan. This error does happen sometimes.

Then, check your rewards page and click the little arrow next to "Total Rewards Earned" to expand the details:

PM_AutopayReward.jpg

If the $6 does does not appear under autopay, or if the system gave you the wrong plan length, then you should contact a moderator for help.

Click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and phone number.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
It's should be 6 dollars off send a msg to mod
Send a private message with your ph#, and your email mod and they will get back to you when they can. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.