cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I live in canada and need to phone UK urgently.

Kate4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I live in Canada and urgently need to phone UK on call phone. Purchased UK add on minutes last night. Purchase shows up on credit card statement but not showing as add on on my account and cell phone tells me I don’t have add on

6 REPLIES 6

Kate4

Thanks for taking the time to help me out.

Kate4

Thanks for your help worked and it’s appreciated.

Kate4

Thanks for your help, this worked.

Kate4

Thank you, have a great day.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Kate4 wrote:

I live in Canada and urgently need to phone UK on call phone. Purchased UK add on minutes last night. Purchase shows up on credit card statement but not showing as add on on my account and cell phone tells me I don’t have add on

@Kate4 The money you paid last night should be showing in your "Available Funds". As noted by @HALIMACS, after having deposited sufficient funds you now have to go back to the buy add ons and actually select the one you want.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Kate4 

Purchasing add-ons is a 2 step process.   Essentially, you're ensuring there are enough Available Funds to make the purchase, THEN, you manually add the desired add-on through self-serve.

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your
Need Help? Let's chat.