cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just bought 1 b add on, where is it?????

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just bought 1gb add on, where is it, it does not show up on my account, I paid for it??????

9 REPLIES 9

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

I just bought 1gb add on, where is it, it does not show up on my account, I paid for it??????

Purchasing addons is a two-step process.  Here is a great tutorial on how to purchase addons created by @srlawren  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@fdrcamb519 it is great to see some excitement with new customers, but I suggest using the search function and looking for existing threads on the topics you are looking for.  If you don't find one then start a new one, but as it is there is lots of posts on this recent promo and you will get all the answers you need plus learn some stuff to help others in the future.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fdrcamb519  prices can always change at anytime. But I think PM heard that 1gb for 39$ was quite high so they finally decided to adjust pricing.  Is it temporary or permanent no one really knows.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

1GB for $15. This is a special right now??? especially when it does not expire. i love PM

mobileguy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I bought the 1gb data add-on a few days ago for half price.  I only had $7 in my account.  So I first topped up my account by adding another $15.  Then I waited a few minutes just in case it took extra time for the funds to get into the account.  After that, I went and purchased the data add-on.  Went into my account overview and there it was.

@fdrcamb519 Here's an article on buying add ons https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

The add on you should buy is this one:

1 GB Data Unused data won’t expire until you’ve used it. Limited time pricing $15

If you bought the add on, it would show here in your self service account see screenshot below.

Screenshot_20200321-214124.jpg

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 hi buying an add on is a two step process first put money in your account and then buy it if money is in account now you have to buy it 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

You may have just topped up your acct. You need to go in and buy the add on.

Need Help? Let's chat.