cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive my sim card

seydimoha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not received my SIM card. My order has been placed since February 8, 2021, can you tell me where my SIM is?

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@seydimoha 

That is a long time for your PM SIM not arriving.

As all recommendations, you should contact the moderator for a refund...it maybe lost in transport.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you pick another PM SIM. 
Use your referral code when you activate the PM SIM and take advantage of the current Flash Sale for a 2nd free month service.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@seydimoha wrote:

I have not received my SIM card. My order has been placed since February 8, 2021, can you tell me where my SIM is?

@seydimoha   That is an unacceptable timeline since your order and still not receiving the SIM card.    If possible go and purchase a SIM immediately from a retailer near you and then ask moderators to reimburse you for having to purchase another SIM as you have waited too long already and will lose out on taking advantage of the most recent offers announced.

Hopefully, you've also submitted your email for the latest promo offer which was extended recently for a few more days.  Here's the link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/EXTENDED-FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-mon...

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@seydimoha 

If you don't get a satisfactory answer, you can pick one up at many mobile outlets.

See Store Locations  for a location near you.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@seydimoha 

Contact the moderators to ask, you should have had it by now.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.