cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not receive my order

mustard12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a sim card on April 13, 22, order number# 290153 and I did not receive it yet. Can you tell me the status of this order.

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

@esjliv wrote:

@mustard12  - we are all customers and members like you here on the community forum. Therefore we have no access to what was shipped or when it was shipped to you.

The SIM card was likely shipped regular letter Canada Post. So expect normal letter delivery services.

"At this time, we do not provide a tracking number for SIM cards. If you haven’t received your SIM card after 10 business days, please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon, to submit a ticket to our Customer Support Agents by clicking here." 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/get-a-sim-card

This is an inaccuracy in the help articles. Sometimes, Public mobile does provide tracking numbers.  In the shipping notice e-mail message (if you get one), opening the 'view your order" link does reveal a tracking number in some cases.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@mustard12 

PM will take 3-7 business days to ship your order then it is up to Canada Post to deliver your SIM…this may take up to 3 weeks to arrive.

Public Mobile does not always always use Canada Post for the shipment of SIM cards. They use a variety of carriers.  Despite what the online store website says, even when Canada Post is used, it's not always Xpresspost either.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mustard12  - we are all customers and members like you here on the community forum. Therefore we have no access to what was shipped or when it was shipped to you.

The SIM card was likely shipped regular letter Canada Post. So expect normal letter delivery services.

"At this time, we do not provide a tracking number for SIM cards. If you haven’t received your SIM card after 10 business days, please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon, to submit a ticket to our Customer Support Agents by clicking here." 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/get-a-sim-card

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mustard12 

PM will take 3-7 business days to ship your order then it is up to Canada Post to deliver your SIM…this may take up to 3 weeks to arrive.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It has only been just over a week, many people on the community have been posting they are still waiting after 2 or 3 weeks, so you will just have to be patient and if it goes beyond that you may want to look at a quicker alternative and then contact a CSA to get a refund or credit to your account for the sim you are still waiting on.

@pmoore wrote:

Bummer. Did you get an email saying the order was shipped? Normally, PM sends an email to say it's on the way.

Unfortuanately, those e-mail messages can't be relied upon. Those messages about a shipment being on the way are often delayed and sometimes get sent out to the customer after the delivery of the package.

@mustard12 wrote:

I purchased a sim card on April 13, 22, order number# 290153 and I did not receive it yet. Can you tell me the status of this order.

Please remember that both Good Friday and Easter Monday were both federal holidays. 

pmoore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bummer. Did you get an email saying the order was shipped? Normally, PM sends an email to say it's on the way.

Need Help? Let's chat.