cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I could not activate my public mobile SIM

Ketepx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I use an apple iPhone 6s. I am unable to activate my public mobile SIM because I could not get the download the public mobile app from the App Store. It seems the version of the OS I run on my phone isn't current enough for the app. is there another way to activate my public mobile SIM

4 REPLIES 4

@amnamohammed wrote:

There is no way to download apps if they don’t run on your iOS. Your device is way too old for a lot of apps You can try using PublicMobile on a laptop or computer, maybe set up autopayments?

Good suggestion...BUT...to activate a new PM account, new clients must use the PM app to do so. As suggested, he can activate on a friends cellphone, then  friend can delete the app if account is successfully activated.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ketepx 

Your only option since the iPhone 6S is too old to download the PM app. You can have a friend or family to install the PM app on their newer phone and subscribe & activate the SIM.

Once it is activated, power off your iPhone 6S and insert the SIM into your iPhone and you should be good to go. You can manage your account online but remember to have your friend or family to deleted the PM app from their phone.

@Ketepx , by chance do you know of a friend with a current phone that can install the Public Mobile app and assist with the activation?  

amnamohammed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is no way to download apps if they don’t run on your iOS. Your device is way too old for a lot of apps You can try using PublicMobile on a laptop or computer, maybe set up autopayments?

Need Help? Let's chat.