cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I claimed free 300 International long distance minutes, but I still can't make a phone to China

wgjane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I received a message yesterday that I was given a free one-time gift of 2GB of data and 500 international long distance minutes. I claimed it at once and I checked my account changed right away. However, I failed to make phone to China today! I don't know what to do. Please help me! Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wgjane Your mom doesn't have WeChat? I thought almost every one in china uses it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wgjane wrote:

Thank you very much! I just phoned my Mom who was having her Saturday breakfast.

@wgjane 

your welcome,

enjoy your service...

wgjane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you very much! I just phoned my Mom who was having her Saturday breakfast.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wgjane 

To call China from Canada, dial: 011 - 86 - Area Code - Land Phone Number 011 - 86 - 11 Digit Mobile Number.

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

if you getting the holiday gift,

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

visit here link

for existing customer; how redeem holiday gifts,

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

China not Included if purchase Add-ons has 300 International Long Distance Minutes = $15

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wgjane 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, and check it out is there is.

Need Help? Let's chat.