Did you mean: 

I cant call and i didnt receive text or call

windel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@windel 

If you just ported your phone number from another cell provider it could take a few hours to complete the port.

Using the other cell provider's SIM you should be still receiving calls on it, until the port completes.

If you ported from a landline it could take up to 7 days to complete.

Make sure you do not cancel your previous provider's services.

Incoming calls are usually the last to port over.

See helpful info. here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

If issues porting or transferring a number to Public Mobile, and it has been over the allotted time it usually takes to complete, submit a ticket here for help: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/chatbot.htmlbotId=ZJkWuVb7Hp6EEcTIZKMZbvLwuDV&duid=1ml7MK2dvkmM37lFcEM7...

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@windel 

Since when did that happen? Did you miss payment on your renewal and got service suspended?

If it's not an account issue, try swapping your SIM card with one in a good working phone (friend, relative..) to see what happens. Could be a SIM issue or phone issue. Also check here for any network issue.

@Anonymous 

What did you say!!

I can't understand what you're saying!!

😆l

Anonymous
Not applicable

@windel : I'm not sure why the other poster is yelling at you. Seems rather inappropriate.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you recently port in your number from a different provider.

Make sure your SIM is activated and plan purchased in my account on self serve page.

Any error the phone is showing? What about the network?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@windel 

do you port your old number to PM or you getting new number!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@windel 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,

and try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Need Help? Let's chat.