cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant activate

bluesanta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to put my sim number to activate but it says use valid sim number. I copied below the barcode and the number on the sim card but nothing work. Please help

16 REPLIES 16

@bluesanta 

London Drugs will activate the SIM for you free and hassle free before they stop offering this service.
I would suggest you take it back with your receipt and have them activate it for your.

It needs to be activated first then power off the phone before you put the SIM in your phone.

If you are porting your old number, you will need to leave the old SIM in your phone then activate, power off the phone, swap the SIM and finally power on your phone.

@bluesanta well that makes no sense at all if you dial *611 does it say do you have an active account?

bluesanta

I just paid $10 for the sim card. an hour ago

@bluesanta wow thats crazy so they didn't activate your account? what did they charge you?

bluesanta

I just bought this an hour ago in london drugs

@bluesanta so this can't be a new sim card?

bluesanta

yes

@bluesanta ok lol lets start over you started activation process and you can't get past inputting sim card number? so you didn't make it to the payment section?

bluesanta

I'll just buy another sim card. It seems someone still calling messaging this number. thank you for your help.

bluesanta

I have galaxy note 10 and I can use call

@bluesanta hi if you didn't activate that would be impossible, you must have an iphone and are sending imessages 

bluesanta

I already can text messages and I didnt even activate my sim card. Is there someone using it other than me?

bluesanta

yes

bluesanta

I tried to reboot my computer clear the cache use incognito but still dont work. I even used my phone 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @bluesanta   is the # 19 digits long?  

try to use Incognito mode or try on another machine  or phone

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@bluesantahi try  clearing your cache  use a different browser use ingognito mode reboot your computer and try again dont forget a referral code 

Need Help? Let's chat.