cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t make outgoing calls.

khdaynes
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I get a voice message saying it is not in my plan but it is. 

7 REPLIES 7

@khdaynes wrote:

So I can make a local call to my husband a 416 number but not my dr office a 905 number

You definitely have the bug that I referenced in my earlier post.  Send a private message to the moderator team and have them fix the problem. 

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @khdaynes, to send a private message to the moderator team, click here.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

khdaynes

So I can make a local call to my husband a 416 number but not my dr office a 905 number

khdaynes

I am new and not technical. I don’t understand how to send a private message using the envelope. Who do I send it to?

i confirmed my plan is to include cross Canada calling. I am trying to make a local call. I get a VM saying it is PM and talk is not included in my plan. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@khdaynes, if your account checks out properly and calling is indeed included, I wonder if you might be affected by the bug mentioned in this thread.  I know the reference is to long distance, but the key concern is how the account is provisioned to handle phone calls. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Can-t-make-long-distance-calls/m-p/23...

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Is it a message saying you don't have a talk plan, or is it a message saying you can't make long distance calss, or is it a message saying 'additional charges may apply'?

Have you confirmed in your self-serve what your plan actually is listed as having?  It's on the overview screen.

As mentioned, please contact the moderators directly, using the private messaging available from the envelope icon in the top right corner of the screen.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

What are you trying to call?  Long distance?

Need Help? Let's chat.