cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't make calls or text

Rishi2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 40$ unlimited canada wide calling and texting plan but I can't use it. Plz help

8 REPLIES 8

Tiffenyg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have had my service for one 5 years. And this evening I cant reveive any incoming calls or text in or out. 

Nimmy425

You could try resetting the network settings, and completing a *RESTART* NOT *POWER OFF* on your device. 

@Rishi2 

Are you using wifi or mobile data? If you are on wifi only please log into your account and check that the last 4 digits of your sim card match with whats on your account. Click the change sim card option to compare with the one in your phone. If they dont match immediately go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost/stolen option. Suspend your service and return to the overview page and change your password. Then check all your financial accounts associated with your phone number as you have been sim jacked.

If they match...fantastic ! Come back here and we will figure out the issue.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rishi2 wrote:

I am using prepaid card and yes my phone is unlocked I recently got the sim and it was fine till this morning but it stopped just an hour back 

@Rishi2 wrote:

My data is working but no calls or text 

@Rishi2   you meant incoming call or outgoing calls?

try turn off the phone.. take the SIM card out for a minute and put it back in and turn on the phone.  

Sometimes it happens.  I saw that before, even a normal reboot won't solve the issue until take out the SIM and put it back in this way

Rishi2

My data is working but no calls or text 

Rishi2

I am using prepaid card and yes my phone is unlocked I recently got the sim and it was fine till this morning but it stopped just an hour back 

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rishi2 wrote:

I have 40$ unlimited canada wide calling and texting plan but I can't use it. Plz help

@Rishi2 hi did you just sign up? is your phone unlocked? 

Need Help? Let's chat.