cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't get access to my voice mail, and PM won't change my personal greeting

SweetPotato
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last week I got a new phone and and opened a new account at PM for the plan $10 (50 min & 50 texts). However, I can't get access to my voice mail after I change the password, it won't change my personal greetings either after I record a new one.

Whenever I try to get access to my voicemail after I Reset VoiceMail Password through my selfserve-account on the web or by calling 611 from my cell phone, I always get a message "You need to use your own phone to setup the voice mail, Good bye", and then it was hanged up.

Can someone please tell me PM's customer service# or what's the proper procedure to change the PIN or greetings? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

vroomr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ahh, of course. Ooops, sorry about giving you the wrong number.

You tried calling *611 and pressing 6 to reset your voicemail password?

@Anonymous wrote:

It said welcome to Koodo Mobile for me. I entered my phone number and it couldn't find me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vroomr wrote:

Call 1866 995 6636. When I call this number, I get welcome to public Mobile.

It is still a self serve deal, but one of the options is to reset your VM pin.

It said welcome to Koodo Mobile for me. I entered my phone number and it couldn't find me.

vroomr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Call 1866 995 6636. When I call this number, I get welcome to public Mobile.

It is still a self serve deal, but one of the options is to reset your VM pin.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SweetPotato, the following knowledge base article covers everything you need to know about the voice mail system.  I believe the pin reset is done from within the self serve portal. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-To-Use-Your-Phone-and-Plan-Feature...

Need Help? Let's chat.