cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't call anymore and I paid for the month

Eliehannan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello, everyday I call with my phone witch is with public mobile and then today I tried to call, it just stopped working. Nobody can call me, and I can't call anybody. Why? Anyone can help me please? Thank you
6 REPLIES 6

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Eliehannan

I understand how frustrating this can be..

I have sent you a private message, can you please view it when you get the change? I will be in the office for another hour..

Thanks!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Eliehannan
It still doesn't works..:(

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Sometime take out the battery ... And put it back start the phone again.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Eliehannan

As @Luddite mentioned, you may be affected by a service outage.

Would you kindly provide me with your phone number by private message? I'll look into this.

**Reboot means power cycling your device; turn it off completely for a few seconds and turn it back on. That may help you in regaining your service!

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Eliehannan
What do you mean by reboot?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

There are reports of outages; see here http://canadianoutages.com/status/telus/map/ 

If you are in an affected area your phone will say "No Service"; reboot your phone now and then. That may help.

We will also notify the moderators so they can confirm it is not account related: @Mary_M @Kalla_A.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.